Health & Fitness
Architectural Review Committee (ARC)
Chair & Treasurer
Chair & Treasurer
Health & Fitness Committee
Human Resources Committee
Gil Skinner President & Chair
- HR Committee Charter
- Meetings are called as needed.
- Proceedings are usually confidential to the board, no minutes are taken.
Chair & Board Member
South Bay residents, over the age of 18 who are members in good standing of the Bay Club, are eligible to use the facility.
For safety considerations and insurance liability those who have a need to use the power equipment, must be “checked out” on the equipment they wish to use and be a member of the Woodworkers Club. It will not be a requirement to be checked on all equipment unless you need and desire a complete check. Designated members of the Woodworkers Club are available for checkouts. In addition to the Woodworkers Club, the Bay Club maintenance personnel have use of the Woodshop for Bay Club projects, etc. Woodcarvers also use the facility. The Woodshop is normally kept locked when not in use. The key may be obtained from the Front Desk. It is available for use during normal hours of club operation.
Types of Use
The Woodshop is for personal and community projects, hobbies, etc., but not for commercial projects. This does not limit a member from helping a neighbor with his or her project. The Bay Club has use of the Woodshop for Bay Club maintenance, projects., etc.
Use of the woodshop is at one's own risk.
Some equipment was bought by the Bay Club, much has been bought or donated by the Woodworkers. Whether purchased by the Bay Club or the Woodworkers, donated or otherwise acquired, it is a part of the Bay Club inventory.
Membership in the Woodworkers Club permits use of all types of equipment, if “Checked Out” and have a signed Release and Indemnification Form on file with the Bay Club Office.
- Gil Skinner, President, and Mark Torres, General Manager, are Ex Officio Members of all committees.
- Members are welcome to attend board meetings and committee meetings. The board needs your participation and feedback.
- Want to do more than comment? Join a committee and contribute your experience to our community.
- Questions or Comments: gm|||sbca|||club|||Committee Info
Last updated 5/26/2022