Port Ludlow has two master associations and several sub associations or "Villages".
It has a golf course, a yacht club and
several active community organizations.
South Bay Community Association
- The Master Association of South Bay
- The Bay Club is available to purchasers of lots or homes within the SBCA boundaries.
- 120 Spinnaker Place (off of Paradise Bay Road)
- SBCA Home
- South Bay Villages
- SBCA Document Repository: CC&R's, ARC Standards, Facility Use Policies, etc.
Ludlow Maintenance Commission & The Beach Club
- The Master Association of North Bay
- The Beach Club is available to purchasers of lots or homes within the LMC boundaries.
- 121 Marina Drive (off of Oak bay Road)
Port Ludlow Associates
Port Ludlow Performing Arts
Port Ludlow Village Council
- The charter of PLVC states that this Corporation is formed to "do as it determines to be in its best interest – any or all of the following for the direct or indirect benefit of the Port Ludlow community . . . to be a unifying force in the community . . . work toward building consensus among the residents, merchants, property owners and others." --
History of the Village Council
Port Ludlow Voice
- The mission of the Port Ludlow Voice is to inform its readers
of events and activities within the Village and in close
proximity to the Village. We will print news articles that
directly affect our local residents.
Published monthly by an all-volunteer staff.
Port Ludlow Yacht Club
- The Port Ludlow Yacht Club (PLYC) is an active boating and social organization with several yearly cruises. PLYC is an organization run completely by members who volunteer their time. The vast majority of members attend our regular schedule of activities.
- Port Ludlow Yacht Club — 55 Heron Road — Port Ludlow, Washington 98365